The negotiations have stalled. Or the other party is not talking to them at all. There's only arbitration.
So, as it happens: You come to me with this problem
- Analyze the situation, assess how the case is winnable. Let me explain, sometimes it seems you are right 100%, but the law is unfortunately on the side of "foe". And not to waste Your money and also your time and reputation must be sure that to go to court.
- Make a statement of claim or an objection to the claim, prepare all the necessary materials to conduct the proceedings in bankruptcy court.
- Further assist in the interaction with the Federal Service of bailiffs. As a rule, if counterparty "scores" on its obligations under the contract, the decision of the court he is in no hurry to perform.
Categories of cases considered in Arbitration courts:
- The recovery of debts.
- Disputes connected with conclusion, alteration or termination of the contract.
- Recovering lost profits.
- The recovery of damages.
- Protection of the rights of the owner.
- Appeal against decisions of tax authorities.
- The appeal of decisions of state bodies and bodies of local self-government.
- Disputes on bringing to administrative responsibility.
If You are in a difficult situation, call me at the numbers listed below and I'm sure we will be able to solve Your problem.
Your lawyer Ponomarev Alexey Sergeyevich