When the thunder clap in the business?
Now businesses, especially small and medium pressure is and inspection bodies (tax, MOE, the CPS, the police, customs, Rostekhnadzor, labor inspection), even the public enterprises have the right to inspect Your business. And then there are unscrupulous contractors delinquent. The staff, which is hard to leave because of their abuse of the labor code etc. I Think any entrepreneur can easily be added to this list.
I help to solve these problems. How?
- Accompany Your firm when you verify the state Authorities. Believe me, relying in the presence of a lawyer, behave much more modest.
- Test the reliability of the contractor before you work with him and the contract before signing.
- Spend pre-trial settlement of the dispute, in situations, when to go to court is not profitable.
- Do business in Arbitration courts and Courts of General jurisdiction – to protect Your interests.
- In priority to the solution of the problem, not victory in court, which can be "peers".
If You have a legal problem – just give me a call, I'm sure we can find a solution.
Sincerely, Your lawyer Ponomarev A.
PS If You're wondering how I "came to such a life" read on:Read on